1) Hard surface flooring may cause added vibration. To correct, place carpet pieces or rubber Furniture Cups under each leg or caster of the bed.
2) Elevate the head or foot section a short distance (with the hand control) to realign the lift/lower mechanisms with the bed support platform.
3) Check that the bed is not in direct contact with a wall, nightstand, or other object that may cause vibration or noise.
4) If Adjustable Bed is installed on top of a bed frame, check that the massage motors are not causing bed frame (or bed frame components) to vibrate or rattle.
5) Check that the headboard attachment hardware is tightened firmly (if used).